Please complete information (ALL FIELDS REQUIRED)
Show Dates – November 9-12, 2023
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
NOTICE TO EXHIBITORS:
Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions, please give us a call. 843-448-9483
DEFINITIONS OF CATEGORIES:
Premium and Perimeter Corner locations are available to all categories of exhibitors at the rates listed below.
Craftsman and Artists category is for those who make their own product(s) and sell for $25.00 or less and do not own a store or wholesale their product.
Retail Exhibitors are those that own a retail establishment and have a valid DOR business license. All Food Exhibitors are included in this category.
SELECTION OF BOOTH CATEGORY: Items exhibited and offered for sale must be consistent with submitted images and in accepted category only. Management reserves the right to remove any exhibit/exhibitor without refund and without recourse upon violation.
COSTUMES: Once again, we want to emphasize that the MANDATORY 19TH CENTURY COSTUME REQUIREMENT APPLIES TO EVERYONE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO ONE wearing an Exhibitor Badge will be admitted unless they are wearing the appropriate costume! (This also applies to “last minute” helpers)
IF YOU ARE WORKING IN A BOOTH, YOU MUST BE IN COSTUME. NO EXCEPTIONS!
***Please read Item #10 on the Terms and Conditions portion of our contract stating that Nineteenth-Century period costumes are required for all working personnel (this includes Exhibitors, their booth workers, and all Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., staff). Exhibitors not adhering to the required costume policy will be fined $300 and will not be allowed at future shows until fines are paid. No exceptions will be made.
We plan to continue our efforts to heighten the appeal of the show by adding new enhancements each year. We promote our show as an authentic DICKENS CHRISTMAS SHOW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This reservation for Exhibit space is subject to acceptance by LEISURE TIME UNLIMITED, INC., and upon such acceptance will constitute a Contract to use the space assigned.
1. CHARACTER OF EXHIBITS: Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit, or prohibit or restrict any activity or conduct within the exhibition area(s) which in their opinion is not suitable. We also reserve the right to know exactly what you will be exhibiting. If you are exhibiting goods that have a trade name you must state the name of the company. If you decide before the show opening you wish to change or add to the goods you are exhibiting, you must inform us and obtain written permission for the change from Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc. We also do not guarantee exclusivity to any exhibitor for products and/or services displayed at the show. We do not guarantee the number of attendees.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Any cancellations on or before September 1, 2023 must be in writing and will carry a 50% Service Charge on the Total Exhibit Space(s) Rate. Cancellations after September 1, 2023 must also be in writing and carry a 100% Service Charge on the Total Exhibit Space Rate.
3. SUBLETTNG OF SPACE: No Exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted or permit any other party to exhibit therein without the written permission of Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., P.O. Box 332, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578.
4. MATERIALS TO BE SHIPPED: The Myrtle Beach Convention Center cannot accept exhibit materials for storage. Information concerning the official freight company will be sent with confirmations.
5. LIABILITY: Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., The Dickens Christmas Show 2023, and/or the Myrtle Beach Convention Center will not be responsible for the safety of exhibits from theft, damage by fire or other causes. The Exhibitor hereby expressly assumes responsibility for injury or damage to persons, property or things occurring within the exhibit space assigned each exhibitor in accordance with the terms of the Contract. The Show, Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., and the Myrtle Beach Convention Center will not be responsible for any injury that may arise to Exhibitors or their Employees or for the loss of or damage to any goods from any cause whatsoever while in transit to or from, or while in the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. The Exhibitor is solely responsible for operating within State and Federal laws.
6. ACTS OF GOD, WAR OR TERRORISM: Any Acts of God, war or terrorism which prohibits or delays the exhibitor from utilizing the benefits of this contract shall not excuse the Exhibitor from its obligation to this Contract; nor shall it expose Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., The Dickens Christmas Show and/or the Myrtle Beach Convention Center to any liability because of the failure of the show to be held arising from an Act of God or any other event beyond the control of Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., The Dickens Christmas Show and/or the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
7. UTILTIES: 110 and 220 volt electrical connections are available to each Exhibitor for a small charge. Exhibitor should make arrangements with the Myrtle Beach Convention Center if electrical connections are desired.
8. EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: Booth furnishings can be ordered and paid for in advance from Carolina Tradeshow Decorators. Booth furnishings will also be available for rental from Carolina Tradeshow Decorators at the Show at a slightly higher rate OR Exhibitor may provide their own booth furnishings
9. EXHIBITOR ATTENDANCE: Any Exhibitor who has paid for booth space and fails to show up at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center at least three hours prior to the beginning of the Show will forfeit his/her right to his/her booth space. Emergencies will be dealt with on an individual basis by Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc.
*10. COSTUMES: Nineteenth-Century period costumes are required for all working personnel (this includes Exhibitors, their booth workers, and all Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., staff). Exhibitors not adhering to the required costume policy will be fined $300 and will not be allowed at future shows until fines are paid. No exceptions will be made.
11. HARMFUL CHEMICALS: NO hazardous or toxic materials will be permitted in ANY exhibit under any circumstances whatsoever.
12. CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS: Under the terms of our agreement with the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, consumable samples must be limited to no more than 2 ounces of food and 4 ounces of liquid.
13. BREAKDOWN: Sunday, November 12, 2023 AFTER 6:00 PM is Move-Out Time. Any Exhibitor who breaks down early without written permission from the Show Manager will be subject to a $300 fine and will not be allowed in future shows until fines are paid.
14. CONTROLLING LAW: This contract shall be construed and enforced under the laws of South Carolina.
15. ACTIONS: Any action by either party against another rising out of this contract or out of conduct, acts, or activities of the parties hereunder shall be maintained in the Superior Court of Horry County, State of South Carolina, and no such action against Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc. shall be maintained except in the Superior Court of Horry County, State of South Carolina. Exhibitor consents to the maintenance of any such action by Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc. against it in the Superior Court of the State of South Carolina.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These provisions become part of the Contract between The Dickens Christmas Show, Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., and the Exhibitor. This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes any and all prior Written or Oral Contracts, Correspondence, and Agreements and Understandings. Items not covered are subject to the decision of Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc.
Owners and Products of the Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals
708 Main Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Produced by Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc.
Phone: (843) 448-9483 • Fax: (843) 626-1513